About SantaCaliGon Festival
The 43rd annual SantaCaliGon Days Festival in Independence Missouri commemorates the origin of the Santa Fe, California, and Oregon trails during the country’s great westward expansion by early pioneers. In 2014, 308,000 attendees spent Labor Day weekend at the region’s oldest and largest festival. Festival dates are September 4th through September 7th , 2015.
Components of the SantaCaliGon Days® Festival include:
- 500 artisan, crafter, food and commercial vendor booths.
- Three free entertainment stages — Main Stage, Community Stage and Gospel Stage
- A large carnival midway, provided by Wade Shows
- I-town Volleyball tournament broadcasted by Metro Sports
- Car Shows, including Antique Fire Trucks
- SCG 5K Run